"When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Are you struggling with anxiety, brain fog, lack of energy, or stress? Perhaps, you feel stuck and need a little push to get you to the next level?
It's time to upgrade your lifestyle!
What if you woke up everyday feeling energized and with a clear vision of what you want to become and how you want to feel throughout the day? What if you started accomplishing all of the items on your bucket list and asked from life more? What if life was your playground, what would you do?
Let’s work together to discover what’s holding you back and develop high performer habits that will help you achieve your highest purpose.
On our coaching calls we will address various topics:
- Nutrition. Are you nourishing your body with the right fuel? Did you know that kale can be extremely healthy for some people and really bad for others? We will explore the concept of Bio-Individuality and develop a customized approach for you.
- Microbiome. Did you know that your gut produces many of your hormones? 'Listen to your gut' is not just an expression rather an entire science people dedicated their lives to. In this topic, we will discuss the Gut-Brain connection and develop a plan to create a healthy microbiome that will support you even in the most stressful situations.
- Environment. Is your body spending tons of energy detoxifying itself from an unhealthy environment you are not even aware of? We will discuss how to create an ecosystem that will support your new healthy lifestyle.
- Biohacking. What is it and is it right for you? We will look into the latest innovations and see what you could apply to boost your mood and increase your performance.
- Happiness & Neurobiology. Do you get caught up running over and over hypothetical situations and arguments that never come to life but drain you throughout the day? Your mind doesn’t have to be a distraction on your way to achieving your dreams. It ’s a potent tool that can help you get there faster if you take time to understand how to use it properly.
- Sleep & Stress. Do you sacrifice your sleep to get more stuff done? Do you stress about not having enough time in the day? Sleep is one of the essential tools for our recovery, and for so many of us, it's on the bottom of a priority list. A good night sleep can be the best cure for relieving stress and keeping your cool in a flight or fight mode.
- Supplements. Which supplements should you invest in? How many pills a day should you take? While some people hope to get the most nutrients out of the food they eat, others choose to enhance their nourishment even further. We will discuss various options that make sense for you so you can have long-lasting energy throughout the day.
- Spiritual Practice. Do you have a consistent daily practice that helps you start the day right? You don't need to be a yogi to have your own practice. It can be as simple as keeping a gratitude journal or taking a walk in nature as long as it helps you to connect to yourself.